- Q & A
- Several of our sponsored riders and our staff ride in this saddle--from Novice through Advanced. Super secure for the rider, this saddle keeps you right in the center of your horse. And it fits the horse well to elicit top performance. We are trained in Stubben fit and we ride, and we can talk to you about the perfect fit for your horse.
- Available as both a stock or custom fit item
- Close contact monoflap design for ultimate contact and balance
- Stübben exclusive spring tree
- Optional BioMex seat
- Soft, supple leather
- We also have the ability to customize your Stübben Saddle for you and your horse
- Stubben also offers six seat depths
- Multiple tree widths
- Many options for flap lengths and forwardness
- Eight seat sizes
- Variety of leather choices
Stubben Zaria Optimum Cross Country Saddle
Available as both a stock or custom fit item, Stübben's newest cross country saddle features a close contact mono flap design for ultimate contact and balance. Stübben's exclusive spring tree and optional BioMex seat make the Zaria Optimum the pinnacle of comfort and freedom of movement for both horse and rider. Soft, supple leather and the unique Stübben spring tree form a great fit for the horse and great balance for the rider. We also have the ability to customize your Stübben Saddle for you and your horse. Since Stübben was founded in 1894, they have crafted saddles for every breed, size, and shape of horse, from high withered thoroughbreds to draft horses. Stübben also offers multiple tree widths, flap lengths and forwardness, as well as eight seat sizes, and a wide variety of leather choices — so the level of our customization is practically boundless.