- Features We Like
- Q & A
Wintec® Isabell Saddle
"Our foremost thought was for the horses and to design a saddle to sit optimally, with as little a burden for the horses as possible…and with the CAIR Cushion System, you are sitting even closer to the horse."— Isabell Werth
Developed by Olympic champion dressage rider Isabell Werth, this high performance saddle is available in an affordable lightweight synthetic which supports both horse and rider. The difference the Isabell saddle makes to your riding is quite profound, as radical features including the Adjustable Ergonomic Stirrup Bar take the effort out of sitting in the correct position.
Why we like the Wintec Isabell Saddle with CAIR...
- The cushioning nature of air encourages your horse to soften, relax and engage
- The dynamic nature of air ensures a close, even contact over a much larger weight bearing area, eliminating instances of pressure points, and always maintains an even and consistent surface on the horse's back
- CAIR panels that conform to the shape of your horse
- The consistent balance and the fluidity of the air will allow muscle development and keep me even to work on my position to be a more effective rider
- The CAIR reduces impact on the horses back and relieves tension and shock absorbtion for the rider as well
- Also offers a changeable gullet system so you can alter the width between the tree points. We are CAIR specialist and we can help you fit your horse!